FamiLEE saga: How Lee Suet Fern got LWL her inheritance, according to leaked emails.
THREE Facebook posts appeared from Dr Lee Wei Ling soon after her brother PM Lee Hsien Loong posted his long Facebook note summarising his statutory declarations.
Dr Lee shared private emails on her Facebook page a few minutes before 10.30pm but deleted them soon after at 10.42pm on Jun 15. Lucky for you, we have the screenshots right here.
Patrons of The Middle Ground enjoy priority access to our best stories. To become a patron, click here.
A few minutes past midnight (Jun 16), Dr Lee released the emails yet again on her Facebook page; this time, compiled neatly in a PDF file uploaded on google drive.
Mr Lee Hsien Yang shared her post three minutes after.
Updated June 18: The famiLEE affair has been brewing for a while now. Read our articles on the issue:
- FamiLEE saga: 10 things from the academic paper “When I’m dead, demolish it” (Jun 18)
- FamiLEE saga: Who’s involved (Jun 17)
- FamiLEE saga: Is a grant of probate really final? (Jun 17)
- FamiLEE saga: Somebody should just sue (Jun 17)
- FamiLEE saga: PM Lee’s version of events (Jun 16)
- FamiLEE saga: Let a third party tell all (Jun 16)
- FamiLEE saga: The past three days (Jun 16)
- FamiLEE saga: How Lee Suet Fern got LWL her inheritance, according to leaked emails (Jun 15)
- FamiLEE saga: Singaporeans react with confusion, humour and CSI skills (Jun 15)
- FamiLEE saga: From 38 Oxley Road to 1 Parliament Place, not just a family affair (Jun 15)
- FamiLEE saga: Headlines around the world (Jun 15)
- FamiLEE saga: Now about that mysterious ministerial committee (Jun 15)
- Not just a famiLEE affair (Jun 14)
- Third generation Lee weighs in (Jun 14)
- “We do not trust Hsien Loong as a brother or as a leader. We have lost confidence in him.” (Jun 14)
If you like this article, Like The Middle Ground‘s Facebook Page as well!
For breaking news, you can talk to us via email.